- Here is your chance to pair two of Queenstown’s most iconic experiences. Packing in those famous 360 spins and dramatic canyon walls as you discover the Kawarau River and its pristine wilderness.
- The Go Orange Jet Boat will race down the river to your next mode of transport. Jump straight into a raft with the team to complete the last section of river, where the Jet Boats fear to go.
- Spend your afternoon paddling through the historic Kawarau gorge, famous for its gold mining, wineries and it’s stint in The Lord of the Rings franchise.
- Paddle and swim your way through grade 2-3 whitewater rapids with a brand-new cliff jumping section added for the adventure junkies.
- Complete your journey by tackling the famous 400m Dog Leg rapid – the longest commercially rafted rapid in New Zealand. Then head back to Rafting Base for a hot shower.
Grab a four-hour Kawarau River jet boat & white water rafting experience from Go Orange.
Choose from five options:
- $149 for one person
- $295 for two people
- $589 for four people
- $880 for six people
- $1,175 for eight people