Trip Package Includes:
- Transfer from downtown Queenstown to Rafting Base
- Extensive safety briefing
- Full wetsuit, rafting clothing & safety equipment
- Transfer to rafting put-in
- Rafting on the Kawarau River
- Hot showers
- Transfer to downtown Queenstown
What you'll need:
- Swimsuit and towel
- Money for snacks and photos
Half day is 4.5hours.
Pick up times are seasonal.
About Go Orange:
- 1st April - 30th September Pick up is 9.00 am.
- 1st October - 17th November Pick up is 9.00 am
- 18th Nov - 31st March Pick up is 9.00 am and 2.00 pm.
- Departure Point: Go Orange Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown. Please be there 20 minutes before your departure time
Rafting is not for the faint-hearted. Embark on the most epic man vs. nature rafting adventure with Go Orange. Feel the cool spray on your face and the dropping feeling in your gut as you shoot through unexpected rapids on the most incredibly scenic Kawarau River.
Valid from Aug 8, 2018
Expires Dec 20, 2018
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Phone Bookings essential call 0800 505 504 to book, a minimum of 24 hours in advance, Limited Availability up until the 15th of September, subject to availability and weather conditions. 1st April - 30th September pick up is 9.00 am, 1st October - 17th November pick up is 9.00 am, 18th November - 31st March pick up is 9.00 am and 2.00 pm. Valid for the option purchased only. Departure point is Go Orange Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown. Please be there 20 minutes before departure. Minimum of 8 to confirm the trip. (Go Orange will co-ordinate numbers for each rafting trip). Minimum age 13 years, under 18 years old guardian conditions apply. Weight Limit: Minimum weight 40 kg (88 lbs). Must be water confident. You will need a Swimsuit and Towel, Money for snacks and photos. No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.