- Calling all thrill seekers, The Kawarau River Half Day Whitewater Rafting is super scenic playful & fun for all.
- The Kawarau River is ideal for first time rafters or suited to those looking for a more relaxed rafting experience, or groups of mixed ability/ages.
- There is plenty of white water action, but also time to sit back, relax and enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- Keep an eye on the other rafts though, as there is a good chance of a water fight.
- It’s the Kawarau River that starred as the River Anduin in Lord of the Rings. The grandeur of the canyons imparts a feeling of paddling through the heart of Middle Earth.
- Enjoy the unforgettable 400m long Dog Leg rapid - New Zealand’s longest commercially rafted rapid before returning to Queenstown for a shower at Rafting Base.
- Adults and children 13 years and over are the same price with minimum age of 13 years
Grab a half day of white-water rafting on the Kawarau River from Go Orange
Choose from four options:
- $99 for one adult
- $198 for two adults
- $396 for four adults
- $792 for eight adults