- Helicopter ride through Skipper’s canyon - seven minute scenic flight
- Fly over the Shotover river
- Raft Grade: 3-5 rapids
- Take on the Oxenbridge tunnel and cascade rapid
- Rafting requires a minimum of 8 people to operate
- Helicopter transfer requires a minimum of 4 people to confirm departure
Departure Times 2019:
- 8.00am & 1.00pm from 21st March - 12th May
- 1.00pm only from 13th May - 31st August
- Departure point is Go Orange Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before departure
- Shuttle bus from downtown Queenstown to the Rafting Base
- Helicopter transfer into Skippers Canyon to Rafting put-in
- Full wetsuit, rafting clothing and all safety equipment
- Extensive safety briefing
- Rafting on the Shotover River
- Hot showers at the Rafting Base
- Return shuttle to downtown Queenstown
What to Bring
- Swimsuit & towel
- It is advised that you don't bring any valuables with you
- A small valuables locker is available at the Rafting Base if needed
What is Provided
Wetsuit, wetsuit jacket, spray jacket, paddle, helmet, wetsuit booties life jacket, transport, rafts, experienced guides and a guaranteed epic time on the water and in the air.
About Go Orange:
Leaders in adventure tourism, challenging you to go beyond. Ultimately encapsulating a vision to encourage travellers to leave each experience with unforgettable memories. From Go Orange's guides to the travellers they are always seeking the onward journey. Turning a tourism-based activity into a rip roaring, crowd adorning adventure.
Valid from Mar 21, 2019
Expires Aug 31, 2019
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Bookings essential via email to email@example.com
at least 48 hours in advance. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Valid for the option purchased only. Rafting requires a minimum of 8 people to operate. Helicopter transfer requires a minimum of 4 people to confirm departure. Departure times: 21st March - 12th May 8.00am & 1.00pm; 13th May - 31st August 1.00pm ONLY. Departure point is Go Orange Shop, 35 Shotover Street, Queenstown. please be there 20 minutes before departure. Please check departure times when booking as they are seasonal and change. Includes: Transfer from downtown Queenstown to Rafting Base, Extensive safety briefing, Full wetsuit, rafting clothing & safety equipment, Helicopter scenic seven-minute transfer to rafting put-in, Rafting on the Shotover River, Hot showers, Return travel to downtown Queenstown. Excludes: personal swimsuit, towel, snacks. Minimum of eight people to confirm the trip. Go Orange will co-ordinate numbers for each rafting trip. Minimum age is 13 years. Guardian conditions apply to all under 18-year-olds. Weight Limit: minimum weight is 40 kg (88 lbs).. Must be water confident. You will need a Swimsuit and Towel, money for snacks and photos. Not valid No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.