- Navigate crazy-fun rapids and soar around the southern alps in a helicopter.. there are worse ways to spend your holiday.
- It's a bird, it's a plane, no, its you and your mates flying over Skippers Canyon in a heli!
- That’s right jump in a helicopter on Coronet Peak and fly through the canyon, right above the river you are about to raft.
- After your time in the sky, you will get on the water and hunt the biggest rapids on the Shotover River with legendary raft guides from all around the world.
- Gut wrenching drops in your stomach, pumping white water and thrills to last a lifetime await you and your crew.
- End the day arriving back at base for a nice hot shower.
Grab a 4.5-hour helicopter ride and shotover white water rafting experience from Go Orange Rafting.
Choose from three options:
- $299 for one person
- $598 for two people
- $1,196 for four people
- $1,794 for six people