- Have a thrilling and adrenaline rushing ride on the Shotover River in Queenstown with you and a mate or a whole boatload of your friends.
- Meet your river guide in the morning, get briefed and learn all about the rivers Gold Rush history before flying down the 3-5 graded Skipper's Canyon yourself.
- Don't let the calm and peaceful waters of Deep Creek fool you, you'll be heading straight for Skipper's Canyon, famous for its exciting cliff edges and exhilarating rapids.
- If you're amped to paddle through Aftershock, Squeeze, Toilet, Oh Sh*t, Pinball and Jaws to name a few, then get a group together and book your memorable and adrenaline filled adventure.
- You'll also raft the dark and mysterious 170m Oxenbridge Tunnel before shooting Cascade Rapid to complete your adventure.
- Bring your mates, a swimsuit and towel, and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
Grab a four-hour whitewater rafting experience on the Shotover River, Queenstown from Go Orange.
Choose from five options:
- $139 for a four-hour whitewater rafting for one person
- $275 for a four-hour whitewater rafting experience for two people
- $549 for a four-hour whitewater rafting experience for four people
- $820 for a four-hour whitewater rafting experience for six people
- $1,090 for a four-hour whitewater rafting experience for eight people