- Fun idea for a school holiday activity that's loads of fun for the whole family!
- Check out the latest whitewater adventure riding the rapids in a single-person Riverbug.
- Experience the Action Bug tour on the Rangitāiki River, only available in the Bay of Plenty with Riverbug.NZ.
- Exciting, safe, and easy to learn.
- Your guide will look after you on the river and help you have the max fun on the Rangitāiki’s fun Grade 2 roller-coaster rapids. Whether you’re a first-timer or experienced whitewater enthusiast you’ll love this is a totally awesome and truly unique whitewater experience!
- You’ll spend 2 hours riverbugging through a remote rock-walled gorge below the impressive Aniwhenua Falls on this awesome Half Day Tour (4 hours total).
- Enjoy a riverside picnic at the end of the tour and free entry to the Maurie Kjar Memorial Thermal Swimming Pool in Kawerau nearby.
- Escape the city and enjoy the rural setting around Murupara in the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
- The tour starts from below Lake Aniwhenua approximately 50 minutes drive from Rotorua and Whakatāne, and 1.5 hours drive from Tauranga.
Grab a four-hour Rangitāiki River white water experience for one person for $99 from Riverbug.NZ.