- Tom Cruise, some nifty camera work, and a very capable stunt double may have made freehand rock climbing look a whole lot easier than it really is, but for something a little simpler and infinitely safer, look no further than Indoor Rock Climbing at HangDog.
- Ideal for beginners, you can get into the climbing community and have fun in the process with this month-long membership to HangDog.
- Come in for a 30-minute boulder, or spend the whole day scaling walls, with all equipment hire included, there ain't no mountain high enough to stop you.
- Membership also grants you great discounts off gear purchases, so whether you're an out-and-out amateur or a seasoned veteran, make the most of this offer from Indoor Rock Climbing at HangDog.
- Not valid for existing members or those who have previously purchased a membership or 10 trip pass.
Grab a one-month indoor rock climbing membership including unlimited visits & all equipment hire from Indoor Rock Climbing at HangDog.
Choose from two options:
- $35 for a one-month adult membership
- $29 for a one-month child membership