- Head into - and up - The Wall with this great deal on a climbing session and harness and shoe hire for yourself or with a friend.
- At over 20 metres tall, it's one of the country's highest climbing walls. Don't worry though, the full team of professionals on hand always make safety their number one priority, and will ensure that you know the ropes before you start scaling.
- Have fun exploring the 56 different climbs available, with 28 lead climbs and 26 top ropes. There is also have a 17m caving ladder that is very popular with kids.
- Head along by yourself, or with a friend for some vertical fun and challenges on different routes up the wall.
- Located right in the heart of Rotorua, and open every day, they're ideal when you're looking to try a challenge that's a little out of the ordinary.
Grab a rock climbing session including harness and shoe hire from The Wall.
Choose from two options:
- $12 for one person
- $20 for two people