- What better way to see Auckland than by the air?
- Taking off from Ardmore Airport, you will head west toward the Awhitu Peninsula, with views of the Manukau harbour on your right and the pastures of the Franklin district farmland on your left.
- After flying over the Awhitu Peninsula and the Manukau heads you will then approach Auckland’s rugged West Coast beaches, Whatipu and Piha.
- From here you will track inland towards the city, flying over the mountains, native forests, and water reservoirs of the Waitakere ranges.
- Shortly after that, you will arrive in the city with 360-degree views of the Sky Tower and central business district, Auckland’s numerous volcanoes and sprawling suburbs.
- You will then head back to Ardmore via the East Auckland coastline with views of Waiheke Island and the Hauraki Gulf.
- You will complete the loop and arrive back at your destination after approximately 45 minutes with a greater appreciation for Auckland’s unique geography and urban landscape.
Grab a one hour Auckland West Coast pictorial scenic flight experience for one person thanks to Air Auckland.