- Seven days a week leaving Auckland at approx. 11am, return approx. 2pm
- 36-minute scenic flight to and from Raglan (total flying time approximately 1 hour and 12 minutes)
- Two-hours to eat and relax with a two-course meal and a drink each
(valid for your choice of warmed olives and garlic bread for a starter, one main, and drink per person)
- Eggs and herbs - free range eggs, sourdough or seeded loaf
- Bene - poached eggs, sourdough, spinach, hollandaise
- Chicken noodle bowl - chili, coriander, soy, roasted peanuts
- Goodness bowl - avocado, broccoli, chickpeas, spinach, date
- Chargrilled sirloin steak - hand cut agrias, hollandaise
- Spinach salad - raw spinach, feta, olive, kumara, hummus, aioli
- Orca burger - mcClure pickles, meyer gouda, slaw, jalapeno relish, fries, aioli, beef patty -cooked pink / lentil patty
- Fish and chips - beer battered fish, green salad, house made tartare
About Orca Bar:
From a family meal to a nice romantic evening, Orca Bar have plenty on offer. Situated right on the ocean, you can sit and soak up the stunning view of the inner harbour, and out to the Raglan bar.
They have adapted their a la carte menu regularly with an emphasis on enhancing seasonal produce highlighting fresh, complementary flavours. The bar area hosts a pool table, TAB machine and Sports TVs.
They have both Good George local craft beer and Lion products on tap, while their extensive wine list is carefully created to please most palates. On fine days, they have an outdoor deck with sea views, perfect for enjoying an award winning toasted espresso coffee served anytime of the day.
They welcome you to share in our passion for wining and dining.
About Air Auckland:
Air Auckland is Auckland's fixed-wing scenic flight specialist. If you want to see Auckland in all its glorious beauty then there is no better way than by scenic flight. Their flights take on some of Auckland's most scenic features and includes amazing scenery that can only be seen from the sky. Their experienced pilots will ensure that you see the best of what the area has to offer and provide a laid-back commentary of what you're taking in.
Valid from Oct 25, 2020
Expires Feb 28, 2021
Limit: 5 per user and 5 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability and weather conditions.Valid for number of people stipulated on coupon only. Maximum of eight people and a minimum of two per flight. Air Auckland Limited reserves the right to postpone or cancel a flight due to weather or other circumstances. If the flight is cancelled due to weather, the flight will be rebooked to another suitable day. Flights are on a shared basis. Flight leave Auckland at 11am. Minimum of 2 people per flight, single bookings are waitlisted to confirm. Provide coupon code upon booking. Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your flight. Must be used in 1 visit. Voucher is void if voucher holder cancels within 48 hours of flight or no-shows. A child is under 12 years old. Menu is subject to seasonal change. Vegetarian options available. Not valid for takeaway. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. Valid for tap beer and house wine only (OR valid for selected beer and wine only etc). Alcohol may be replaced with a non-alcoholic option. The alcohol component of this deal is not discounted more than 25%. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer. Orca Bar Liquor Licence: 14/ON/03/2020
See the rules
that apply to all deals.