- You may feel as though you have toured Auckland and seen all it has to offer, but we can assure you this outstanding experience will have you gasping as you immerse yourself into the beauty from 1500 feet.
- Prior to your flight, you will have a 20-minute preparation period. Followed by your 40-minute experience, with 20-minutes of cruise time included for take-off and landing into the harbour and 20-minutes flight time. You will have highlights of seeing inside the Rangitoto Crater, flying along the same level as the Sky Tower and taking in views of the Harbour.
- If you are including the gorgeous three-course meal to accompany your experience in the city of sails, following your flight you'll be transferred to the Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron for lunch or dinner at the Quarterdeck Restaurant.
- The Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron will give you the opportunity to view various trophies including the Americas Cup won last year.
- As part of maintaining their Carbon Zero accreditation, Auckland Seaplanes invest in planting projects around New Zealand in order for them to gain carbon credits. They then use these credits to offset all of their flight operations. Please consider this small fee of $2 per person to help grow this fund for more planting and eco-friendly projects in the Hauraki Gulf and other areas in New Zealand.
Grab a seaplane scenic flight with Auckland Seaplanes.
Choose from four options:
- $159 for a Seaplane Scenic Flight Only
- $225 for a Seaplane Scenic Flight incl. Three-Course Dining Experience
- $161 for a Seaplane Scenic Flight Only - Carbon Zero
- $227 for a Seaplane Scenic Flight incl. Three-Course Dining Experience - Carbon Zero