- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight over Auckland City and Volcanoes.
- Take off on Auckland’s most popular scenic helicopter flight with a bird’s eye view of the Viaduct, Harbour Bridge, Eden Park, Sky Tower and Rangitoto Island.
- Where in the world can you fly over the crater of a dormant volcano on a city scenic tour?
- Fly from the Heletranz Heliport in Albany to the Harbour Bridge, past the historic Chelsea Sugar Works and on towards Auckland Zoo.
- Look down on Eden Park Stadium and the now extinct cones of Mount Eden and Mount Albert.
- Don’t miss the spectacular views of Cornwall Park and Auckland Museum as you head towards New Zealand’s tallest building—the stunning Sky Tower!
- As you leave the heart of the city and Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour behind, a panoramic view of the east coast and islands of the Hauraki Gulf appears, with views of Devonport Naval Base, Mt Victoria, North Head and Takapuna beach dotted with multi-million dollar mansions.
- Chopper out towards the crater of dormant Rangitoto - Auckland’s largest volcano, which last erupted approximately 550 years ago - before turning back inland towards the heliport.
Grab a city and volcanoes helicopter scenic flight for one person for $215 from Heletranz.