- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight around Auckland Sky Tower and Harbour.
- Take off on Auckland’s most popular scenic helicopter flight with a bird’s eye view of the Viaduct, Harbour Bridge, Eden Park and the Sky Tower.
- Fly from the Heletranz Heliport in Albany to the Harbour Bridge, past the historic Chelsea Sugar Works and on towards Auckland Zoo.
- Look down on Eden Park Stadium and the now extinct cones of Mount Eden and Mount Albert.
- Don’t miss the spectacular views of Cornwall Park and Auckland Museum as you head towards New Zealand’s tallest building—the stunning Sky Tower!
- As you leave the heart of the city and Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour behind, a panoramic view of the east coast and islands of the Hauraki Gulf appears, with views of Devonport Naval Base, Mt Victoria, North Head and Takapuna beach dotted with multi-million dollar mansions before turning back inland towards the heliport.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a scenic helicopter flight from Heletranz.
Choose from two options:
- $149 for One Person
- $298 for Two People