- Take an adventure to new heights at one of Central Otago's most breathtaking tourist attractions.
- Marvel at the grandeur of the snow-capped mountain ranges that cradle the Cromwell Basin, a sheltered micro-climate for the many award-winning vineyards and orchards that have put this region on the world map.
- The Cromwell Basin flight offers a glimpse into the area’s rich gold mining history, both present day and days gone by, and showcases the basin’s breathtaking Central Otago landscape, including an alpine landing on the Pisa or Old Woman Range.
- The one-hour charter option includes more flight time to fly over the Remarkables to see Queenstown or fly over Wanaka instead.
- Enjoy a complimentary refreshment with your view from the top of the world.
- For more more information check out Heliview Flight's website.
Grab a scenic flight with Heliview Flights.
Choose from two options:
- $229 for a 45-minute Cromwell basin scenic flight for one person incl. alpine landing & refreshment
- $1,380 for a one-hour Queenstown/Wanaka charter flight for up to four people incl. alpine landing