- Take an adventure to new heights at one of Central Otago's most breathtaking tourist attractions.
- Marvel at the grandeur of the snow-capped mountain ranges that cradle the Cromwell Basin, a sheltered micro-climate for the many award-winning vineyards and orchards that have put this region on the world map.
- The Cromwell Basin flight offers a glimpse into the area’s rich gold mining history, both present-day and days gone by, and showcases the basin’s breathtaking Central Otago landscape, including an alpine landing on the Pisa or Old Woman Range.
- The one-hour charter option includes more flight time to fly over the Remarkables to see Queenstown or fly over Wanaka instead.
- Enjoy a complimentary refreshment with your view from the top of the world.
- For more more information check out Heliview Flights website.
Grab a scenic flight with Heliview Flights.
Choose from two options:
- $229 for a 45-minute Cromwell basin scenic flight for one person including alpine landing and refreshment
- $1,380 for a one-hour Queenstown/Wanaka charter flight for up to four people including alpine landing