- As creatures of the land, its only natural for us humans to imagine what it's like to be a part of the world under the sea.
- We imagine breathing underwater, hovering in a weightless world with the marine life of all colours, shapes and sizes sounding us.
- Well, imagine no longer and experience it for real, in a place teeming with majestic ocean life with the crew at Goat Island Dive & Snorkel.
- Begin your experience at the Goat Island Dive & Snorkel Centre, here you will meet with your highly trained and passionate instructor who will be with you for the duration of the experience.
- Before diving in, you need to learn some skills and theory that will keep you safe, and because you can't talk underwater you'll also learn some useful hand signals.
- SCUBA is an equipment intensive sport so you will need to get acquainted with the gear, and how it all works.
- Once you are feeling comfortable and ready, you will head into the water and have a play in the shallows, practising some skills to get nice and comfortable.
- After this, the real fun begins and your instructor will take you to meet the fish.
- Just remember you must be at least 12 years of age, be able to swim at a medium level and have some previous snorkelling experience to partake in this.
Grab a half-day try scuba diving at Goat Island from Goat Island Dive & Snorkel.
Choose from two options:
- $99 for one person
- $195 for two people