- Enter into the world of the big blue with no need for tanks.
- Gain an internationally recognised certification from SSI as you learn to freedive in the safe confinements of a 5m deep swimming pool.
- Once you have your SSI Basic Freediving certification, New Zealand Diving will take you out on a spearfishing charter for you to practise your newly learned skills.
- Alternatively, if you already have an SSI Basic Freediving certification, then pick up the option for just a spearfishing charter and book in your next excursion now.
- Right now is the best time to learn so you can get out and enjoy the full diving season that is starting soon.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Choose from three options:
- $239 for an SSI basic freediving certification course and spearfishing charter for one person
- $478 for an SSI basic freediving certification course and spearfishing charter for two people
- $119 for a spearfishing charter for one person