- Skydive Abel Tasman offers unique North & South Island New Zealand views!
- There’s nothing like a parachute ride over the sunny Abel Tasman, turquoise oceans, snowy mountains, beaches and national parks.
- Jumping from 9,000 feet, with one of their friendly and highly experienced instructors, you will enjoy a 10-minute scenic flight up to jump height, up to 30 seconds of freefall and then 5 to 7 minutes under the parachute, bringing you safely back to terra firma … what a rush!
- Or experience a 13,000 ft skydive with up to a 45-second freefall.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a tandem skydive thanks to Skydive Abel Tasman.
Choose from eight options:
- $219 for 9,000ft Skydive for One Person
- $438 for 9,000ft Skydive for Two People
- $229 for 9,000ft Skydive & $30 Voucher towards Camera for One Person
- $458 for 9,000ft Skydive & $30 Voucher towards Camera for Two People
- $279 for 13,000ft Skydive for One Person
- $558 for 13,000ft Skydive for Two People
- $289 for 13,000ft Skydive & $30 Voucher Towards Camera for One Person
- $578 for 13,000ft Skydive & $30 Voucher Towards Camera for Two People