- Event dates: 15th November - 23rd November 2018
- Get your bounce on and burn and tone
- Coming to New Zealand for the first time, spot the video below and you will see what all the fuss is about
- Bungee Fitness, a dance and fitness combination class, has been widely discussed over social media in recent months and has been gaining much anticipation and momentum as the next big thing to hit the local fitness scene
- Step it up and plunge to the ground, just to fly back through the air learning the techniques and skill from the professionals
- This includes four hours for each workshop, covering three different topics over five workshops
Casual Class Times:
- Thursday 15th: 9.30am - 10.45am, 1.15pm - 2.45pm, 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Friday 16th: 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Monday 19th: 9.30am - 10.45am, 1.15pm - 2.45pm, 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Tuesday 20th: 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Wednesday 21st: 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Thursday 22nd: 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Friday 23rd: 4.00pm - 5.15pm, 5.30pm - 6.45pm, 7.00pm - 8.15pm
- Wednesday 21st: 9.30am - 1.30pm
- Thursday 22nd: 9.30am - 1.30pm
- Friday 23rd: 9.30am - 1.30pm
About Grounded Aerial:
A world renown aerial company in NYC, USA, Grounded Aerial have travelled around the world offering and performing on bungee, and it's a great workout too! It is famous for high fat-burning and core engagement and it's ridiculous fun and laughter almost always ensues. Bungee Fitness, a dance and fitness combination class, has been widely discussed over social media in recent months and has been gaining much anticipation and momentum as the next big thing to hit the local fitness scene.
Karen A. Fuhrman, Grounded Aerial's instructor has her M.A. from NYU in choreography and specialises in both ground and aerial dance. She has performed with Pilobolus, seen with 2007 Oscars Award Show, Ellen Degeneres, Good Morning America, and twice on the Conan O’ Brian show. Other credits include Cavalia of Cirque du Soleil, De La Guarda, and MOMIX. She has also danced for the VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards, MTV, PBS, ABC, and SHOWTIME. She has toured and taught aerial and dance in extensive venues throughout the world.
About MIN YOGA:
Bungee fitness is coming to NZ, for the first time, and is exclusive to Min Yoga on the North Shore. MIN Yoga is an Anti-Gravity Yoga studio in NZ , located in Rosedale. Fun and energetic classes 6 days a week. The exclusive Aerial Yoga class is super popular. Aerial Yoga, Air Fitness, Yin, Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Power Yoga are all available at MIN Yoga. It’s never too late to get yourself started. See you at MIN Yoga for this first to NZ Bungee Fitness EVENT.
Valid from Nov 2, 2018
Expires Nov 24, 2019
Limit: 3 per user and 5 as gift for others
Bookings essential and strongly recommended to be made immediately to avoid disappointment. Subject to availability. Redeem at http://bit.ly/2Rt7pHp
as well as to view more information on timetable and classes. You must be 16 years or over. Only 12 positions available for each casual class. Make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the class, there are eight allocated car parks available on-site. More free car parks are available off-street or try AUT millennium car park. Class is required yoga socks (anti-slip socks), available to purchase in studio. Dressing code is long pants (at least over knees). If 24-hour cancellation of class is not provided, a charge of full cost will apply. All aerial/bungee classes requires clients to remove shoes and jewellery, as these can damage the hammocks. Recommended clients wear comfortable but form-fitting clothing. Please listen and watch the instructors carefully as they demonstrate and explain important safety and comfort concerns with the wraps and in order for you to minimise your risk of injury in your practice. For safety, clients who do not follow instruction or attempt to perform tricks or poses not being covered in class will be asked to leave and charged for the class. It is recommended you do not chew gum during class, especially not during inversions. For your own safety, you will not be permitted to participate in class if you appear intoxicated. Classes start and finish on time. No one is allowed to start class late, no one is allowed to leave class early. Class lengths are on the timetable. Valid for amount of classes stipulated on coupon only. Must be used by one person. Only valid for bungee class within these 9 days. THIS IS NOT A 10-DAY EVENT PASS. Not suitable for pregnant or expecting women. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. Not valid on public holidays. Non-transferable. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.