- From 6th December to 23rd December
- Standing: from $20.50 - $30.50
- Reserved tiered from: $31.50 - $49
- Table seat from: $60 - $85
- Wednesday & Thursday: Doors into NYC street: 7:00pm, Doors into Pleasuredome Nightclub: 8:00pm
- Friday: Doors to NYC street: 5:45pm AND 9:45pm, Doors into Pleasuredome Nightclub: 6:45pm AND 10:30pm
- Saturday: Doors to NYC street: 4:45pm AND 8:45pm, Doors into Pleasuredome Nightclub: 5:45pm AND 9:30pm
- Sunday: Doors to NYC street: 4:45pm, Doors into Pleasuredome Nightclub: 5:45pm
What is Pleasuredome?
A high energy 1980's musical set in a site-specific warehouse built to transport you to the streets of NYC. Be a part of the amazing detail of the set by coming along in dress up. Who doesn't want an excuse to put on those iconic 80's outfits?
Where are they?
Pleasuredome takes place in a site-specific warehouse off Rosebank Rd in Auckland. Upon purchase of tickets, you will be communicated the exact address.
Who are they?
Lucy Lawless (Xena Warrior Princess) will to play Sappho, the shows sexy, a hedonistic diva whose lavish performances have made Pleasuredome the legendary nightclub of excess. Moses McKay (Sole Mio), Ashleigh Barlow (Wicked), Vince Harder (The Lion King) Stephen Lovett (Neighbours) plus a 20 strong cast of some of New Zealand’s best dancers and drag queens for what’s set to be a theatrical experience never seen before in NZ. The show is Directed by Michael Hurst (Chicago), and produced by Rob Tapert (Ash vs Evil Dead).
- Hail a Cab - they have a taxi rank all set up which makes it super easy to get there and back again
- Cruise in an Uber - to make it easy, our friends at Uber are giving you $20 off your first trip to Pleasuredome for new users only. Download the Uber App and use code 1984NYC to receive $20 off your first trip
- Catch a Bus - here is the link to the bus stop just around the corner
- Parking - there are a number of parking locations on Rosebank Road and Patiki Road. Look out for the ‘Pleasuredome Parking’ signs. If one location is full, drive on to the next one where the event staff will be able to assist
- Accessible Parking - Accessible parking is available immediately outside the entrance of the venue. Follow the signs for the drop off area and event staff will direct you to the car parking. Drivers requiring access to accessible parking must register 24 hours prior to attending the show Email firstname.lastname@example.org reserve your spot
- Crossing the Road -Patiki road is a busy road! Please take care at any crossing point. We will have some pedestrian signage up during event hours
- Address - they are in a secret site-specific location on Patiki Road when you purchase your tickets the exact address will be included.
NB: PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE CARS OVERNIGHT local businesses have generously offered their parking spaces for this event but they do need these carparks during the day, so kindly ensure that your vehicle travels home with you after the show.
Food and Beverage
- Step out onto the New York city street, and indulge your taste buds with our mouthwatering street food options available. Click here for the Street Food Menu
- If you have a table seat ticket, you'll be able to order exclusive platters when you arrive at the venue to be delivered to your table during the show. Click here to see the $20 per head platter option available
- There will be two fully staffed bars from which you can purchase drinks and whet your palette during your Pleasuredome experience
- Coat check: - There is a coat check available at a cost of $2 per item. We recommend that GA standing ticket holders utilize this service so you are free to dance the night away.
- Social/photography - You are welcome to take and share photos from the NYC street, but no photography or video footage is permitted once you’re in the Pleasuredome. Publish your pictures using #MyPleasureDome for a chance to be featured on the Pleasuredome social pages
- SKYCITY Shuttle: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, the Pleasuredome party continues. Board the SKYCITY free shuttle from Pleasuredome to Bar TwentyOne where the 80’s vibes will roll on. These shuttles leave from the front of the venue and run on a first come, first served basis.
Terms and Conditions:
Ticketek is the issuer of all tickets, and ticket purchases must be made via the Ticketek site by clicking BUY, where you will be redirected to the Ticketek website. Ticketek is a Third Party Website not controlled by GrabOne. GrabOne do not endorse, warrant or make any representation about any Third Party Content and you acknowledge that we have not independently verified any of the information contained in the Third Party Content; GrabOne take no responsibility for any Third Party Content (including any inaccuracy or omission): GrabOne are not responsible for any communication between you and any user (including Ticketek), whether such communication has occurred as a result of use of the Third Party Website. You acknowledge that (a) you use and rely on the Third Party Content at your own risk; (b) GrabOne do not warrant or make any representation about any Content we have provided for informational purposes; (c) any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Third Party Website is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any and all damage (including to your computer system or loss of data); and (d) GrabOne make no warranties that the Third Party Website will meet your requirements or that the Third Party Website will operate uninterrupted, be secure or be error-free. Price level and performances are subject to Ticketek. Discount reflects Ticketek ticket prices as of 6th December 2017 - price may differ currently and/or on day of event. Customers purchase tickets at www.ticketek.co.nz, and tickets must be printed at home (unless another method is also specified on www.ticketek.co.nz) on or prior to the cut off time specified at www.ticketek.co.nz
Valid from Dec 6, 2017
Expires Dec 23, 2017
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Please contact 0800 TICKETEK for any purchase inquiries. Recommended for audiences 16 years and over. Please note: Contains Strobe Lighting. Price is per admission only. Valid for ticket price only, does not cover any Ticketek handling, payment processing, credit card fees or delivery fees incurred when completing the purchase. Ticketek is the issuer of all tickets, and ticket purchases must be made via the Ticketek site by clicking BUY, where you will be redirected to the Ticketek website. Ticketek is a Third Party Website not controlled by GrabOne. See deal copy for full redirect T&Cs. The actual service/delivery fee may vary depending on the venue and method of delivery selected, or where you add other items to your basket.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.