- Avast all ye landlubbers and scallywags! All ye buccaneers and sea dogs! Legend tells of a place in Auckland where paths are cut through a sea of corn. A place where there be buried treasure and “X” may mark the spot.
- Navigate your way through our famous seven-hectare corn maze. You’ll find clues to help you find your way and solve the mystery of the secret word. Perhaps you’ll find treasure of your own.
- Spend about an hour in New Zealand's most dynamic and interactive 7-hectare corn maze with over 8kms of paths, a scenic bridge and slide within the maze, plus plenty of helpful clues to find.
- Bring your own lunch with plenty of shady picnic areas, or order pizza, fish, hot dogs, nuggets and chips from the Spookers cafe.
- Located in Kingseat, The Amazing Maze 'n Maize is not too far - jump in the car and head out for a fun filled activity that's a little different.
- A family pass is for two adults and two children (aged 3-15 years). Additional passes can be purchased on site. Children under 3 are free.
Grab a family-pass entry to the amazing maze 'n maize, Auckland for $22.50 from The Amazing Maze 'n Maize Kingseat.