About your Adventure:
- The Amazing Maze has become a tradition with many of our guests. It's a maze, it's a game, it's educational, and it's fun! Year after year our corn maze has a unique design, with twisting pathways, questions and answers, and games to play.
- And don't worry if you take the wrong path! Our lifeguards are always on hand to get you back on track! Go in and out of the maze as often as you wish. Come get lost! Bring friends and family to see who can navigate the maze the fastest.
- To find your way through our cornfield maze, your group will first receive instruction from our helpful staff. Then, walking at your own pace, NZ's most interactive maze will entertain and tease you as you happen across the 100 Kernels of Knowledge along with a variety of clues.
- Don't forget to check out our bird's eye view from the bridge where you can see everyone's flags waving high above the corn! Then take the stairs or take the new slide back down into the maze.
- The average time to find Victory is about 1 hour, but don't worry, plenty of help is stationed along the way if you get turned around. Rest assured, we've never lost anyone yet.
- 2019 theme is “Shipwrecked”. The many facts and stories about shipwrecks in NZ and around the world will appeal to all ages and can be found around the maze. We haven’t forgotten Pirates, and there are many fascinating facts about these exciting men and women.
- Kids can spend hours on our playground. There are swings and slides for different ages. A left turn only maze to captivate girls, boys, and adults alike. Even the older kids can bring back many childhood memories with our old-fashioned family fun games. A great water slide is a must for hot summer days. Bring your togs.
- We're also a great choice for school or workgroups looking to book a field trip, company picnics, team building events, or when looking for fun things to do or tourist attractions around Auckland.
- Fun for any age. Open 7 days a week from December 28th.
- Weather may affect the maze. If it looks like rain, please phone to check.
About The Amazing Maze 'n Maze:
Get lost today in The Amazing Maze 'n Maize. Bigger is better when it comes to corn mazes and The Amazing Maze 'n Maize is home to New Zealand's largest corn maze. Every year they take on a new theme, making the maze bigger, better and more exciting than the last. This year's theme is Shipwrecked. Complete the activities throughout the maze to help you find your way out or just get lost and have fun, it's up to you. Open seven days a week from 10.00am with last entries at 4.00pm, closes at 5.00pm.
Valid from Feb 25, 2019
Expires Apr 7, 2019
Limit: 4 per user and 4 as gift for others
Subject to availability and weather conditions. Last entry is at 4.00pm. Not valid on public holidays. Valid for entry to the Amazing Maze 'n Maize only. A family pass is for two adults and two children (aged 3-15 years). Additional passes can be purchased on site. Children under 3 are free. Valid for number of people stipulated on coupon. Normal entry fees apply for additional people. Children under the age of three enter free of charge. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.