- Are you ready for this special Father’s Day opportunity? Green Day’s award-winning rock musical, AMERICAN IDIOT is coming to New Zealand for the first time with a brilliant UK cast. It’s a strictly limited season in The Civic, Auckland from 10 October.
- The story covers all of the taboo hard hitting issues of youthful disillusion that always have been and still are at the forefront of Green Day’s music – war, guns, mistrust of society and government, propaganda, and drugs.
- The songs of the hit album American Idiot artfully narrate the story of our three friends, Johnny (Tom Milner), Tunny (Joshua Dowen) and Will (Samuel Pope) as they navigate their way from suburbia and back again. And looming in the background is St.Jimmy (Luke Friend).
- This staged rock musical contains the band’s hit songs including ‘Boulevard of Broken Dreams’, ‘21 Guns’, ‘Wake Me Up When September Ends’, ‘Holiday’ and the blockbuster title track ‘American Idiot’.
- The show is endorsed by Green Day who were active in bringing it to the stage.
Grab a ticket to American Idiot - Green Day's award-winning rock musical for $84.90 at The Civic, Auckland