- Rebounding is an aerobic exercise that strengthens every part of the body.
- Brilliantly, the springs take away a lot of the impact meaning your joints don’t get so bashed around as can happen with other sports.
- In fact, it’s been proven that trampolining is three times more beneficial than running.
- So a 10-minute trampoline bounce is the same as a 30-minute run – awesome!
- Even astronauts are getting into it! Trampolining is part of the NASA training programme.
Grab after-hours trampoline park entry for one person for $14 from Leap Hamilton.