- Visit Butterfly Creek and take a walk through the butterfly house, where you'll be surrounded by a spectacular array of butterfly species from around the world. Their Butterfly House is also home to turtles, quails, finches, water dragons and adorable tamarin monkeys.
- Check out the newest exhibit Kiwi Forest where you will see brown kiwi, wetapunga, otters and squirmy eels.
- Say hello to resident crocs Scar and Goldie. At 1.00pm every day you can learn all about these impressive and imposing Aussie 'salties' with a fun and enlightening talk.
- Stop by the watery world of Aquaria which is teeming with a variety of bright and beautiful fish – tell the kids to keep an eye out for Nemo.
- Buttermilk Farm is a totally interactive experience where visitors can get up close with their farmyard favourites. Rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, alpacas, birds, chickens, Charlie their friendly cockatoo and Mila the Labrador farm dog all call Buttermilk Farm home.
- Travel back to a time when dinosaurs ruled the earth at Dinosaur Kingdom, a prehistoric-themed exhibit featuring more than 30 dinosaurs, including a triceratops, T-Rex, velociraptor, and a massive 24m diplodocus.
- Toot toot! All aboard the Red Admiral Express, a fun-for-all-ages train ride traversing Dinosaur Kingdom, and the perfect way to make your trip to Butterfly Creek complete.
Grab entry incl. a train ride at Butterfly Creek.
Choose from three options:
- $32 for One Adult & One Child Entry
- $14 for One Child Entry
- $22 for One Adult Entry