- Visit Butterfly Creek and check out their newest exhibit Kiwi Forest, where you will see brown kiwi, wetapunga, otters and squirmy eels.
- Be surrounded by over 800 butterflies in the Butterfly House, also home to turtles, quails, finches, water dragons and adorable tamarin monkeys.
- Say hello to resident crocs Scar and Goldie. At 1.00pm every day you can learn all about these impressive and imposing Aussie 'salties' with a fun and enlightening talk.
- Travel back to a time when dinosaurs ruled the earth at Dinosaur Kingdom, a prehistoric-themed exhibit featuring more than 30 dinosaurs, including a triceratops, T-Rex, velociraptor, and a massive 24m diplodocus.
- Buttermilk Farm is a totally interactive experience where visitors can get up close with their farmyard favourites. Rabbits, guinea pigs, goats, alpacas.
- Stop by the watery world of Aquaria which is teeming with a variety of bright and beautiful fish – tell the kids to keep an eye out for Nemo.
- Toot toot! All aboard the Red Admiral Express, a fun-for-all-ages train ride traversing Dinosaur Kingdom, and the perfect way to make your trip to Butterfly Creek complete.
- Don't let the fun stop at Butterfly Creek, check out the deal for Rocket Ropes here.
Grab entry incl. a train ride at Butterfly Creek.
Choose from four options:
- $33 for One Adult & One Child Entry incl. Train Ride - Anytime Mon to Sun
- $14 for One Child Entry incl. Train Ride - Anytime Mon to Sun
- $23 for One Adult Entry incl. Train Ride - Anytime Mon to Sun
- $30 for One Adult & One Child Entry incl. Train Ride - Weekdays only Mon- Fri