- Get hands-on with all kinds of wildlife at Kiwi Valley Farm Park, and bring the whole family for a fun-filled day out this summer.
- Hand feed the large farm animals around the farm walk as each person will receive a punnet of animal food on entry. Once you've finished feeding them, make sure you feed yourself too. Human food options include the on-site cafe, or feel free to bring your own picnic if you'd rather.
- Animal lovers rejoice, farm pass entry includes all of the activities such as unlimited horse and pony rides, and cuddles in the nursery shed with the small and baby animals. If pony rides aren't your thing, how about a trailer ride towed behind “SPUD”, the reliable 1962 Fordson Dextra tractor
- Kiwi Valley Farm Park also has an amazing maze, featuring hidden caves, so go get lost (but not too lost) and see if you can figure your way around.
Grab an all day entry pass to Kiwi Valley Farm Park.
Chose from two options:
- $10 for one adult
- $50 for a family pass (any five people)