- Baby goats, rabbits, sheep and all the other farm animals get lonely too.
- Take a trip to Rotorua with the family and kids and come to say hi to the sweetest and most adorable farm animals of the land.
- You'll be able to hold and feed the baby goats, rabbit, hamsters, pigs and chickens in their small animal nursery.
- Or hand feed different types of sheep, goats, llamas, pony, alpacas, ostriches and many different types of cattle.
- They also have natural spring water streams and ponds where a lot of ducks and birds hang around. You'll get to feed them with the pet food available on site.
- Make sure you also catch the Strong Eye or Huntaway sheep herding dog show, an hour-long entertaining, exciting and educational farm tour show.
Choose from three options:
- $34 for an adult pass
- $16 for a child (5-15 years) pass
- $95 for a family pass (two adults & two children)