- SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's most popular adrenaline activity – Shark Cage - is a unique way to get face-to-face with amazing predators of the deep, with nothing but a cage between you and the sharks.
- With absolutely no previous diving experience required, you'll not only meet Wobbegong and Broadnose Sevengill Sharks but also snorkel with other local Auckland marine life including marine life and some massive stingrays
- You'll get all the instructions you need from their experienced guides, this snorkel experience is the easiest, safest and most exciting way to get up close and personal with these majestic creatures of the sea.
- The experience takes approximately one hour - about 15 - 20 minutes of which are spent snorkelling with the sharks.
- Participants will receive a memory card containing underwater videos from their dive at the end of their experience - Yep, so that means you can brag to your mates about how brave you are.
- Accompanying visitors who are not booked on this experience but wish to enter the attraction can receive a 20% discount at walk-up.
Grab a sharks cage adventure for one person for $79 from SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton's.