- Get up close and personal with the animals at Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, open seven days from 9.30am to 5.00pm.
- With 50 types of animals and up to 500 individual ones, you're sure to make a brand new furry, scaled or winged friend.
- From lemurs, kiwis and llamas to tuataras, miniature horses, gibbons, otters and more, there's a real mix of wildlife both native to New Zealand and further ashore.
- See some of our endangered species and get an understanding of the conservation work of Willowbank, a great weekend activity for the kids.
Grab up to 50% off entry to the Willowbank Wildlife reserve.
- $6 for one child entry (aged 5 -14)
- $14.75 for one adult entry