- This full-day Queenstown Wine Tour is not so much about swirling, sniffing and chatting about gooseberries, oak and tannins.
- It’s more an opportunity to soak up some extraordinary scenery and discover the amazing flavours of Central Otago’s vineyards.
- Explore and taste the very best of New Zealand's largest wine cave in this Queenstown Wine Tour.
- Bring along an entourage of up to 11 people or join a bunch of like-minded travellers.
- Sip on a glass as you enjoy your transit along five to six vineyards in the Gibbston Valley, and Cromwell wine regions.
- Nibble on a cheese tasting at the Gibbston Valley Cheesery perfectly matches to your wine to a T.
- Pick-up is from Queenstown accommodation or outside The Station Building on CNR of Camp Street and Shotover Street at 9.30am, tour starts 10.00am to 5.00pm.
Grab a full-day Queenstown Wine Tour from Enjoi NZ.
Choose from three options:
- $150 for one person
- $290 for two people
- $570 for four people