What you need to know:
More Than a Wine Tour: Three Vineyards
- This tour doesn’t hold back. You’ll get wine and craft beer tastings, a wine and food degustation, along with Waiheke’s most famous Olive oils. You will be booked into lunch (cost additional) with the highest and most spectacular views on Waiheke at Batch Winery. You will be returned to the 4 pm ferry sailing back to downtown Auckland or you can carry on in the village just a short walk from the ferry.
- All wine tastings are complimentary
- Pick up – 10 am Fullers ferry, arriving Waiheke at 10.35am or 10 am Waiheke accommodation
- Full commentary
- Our mini-buses are new luxury mini-buses, fully tinted for your privacy.
- Our mini-buses seat up to 11 or 18 people each and have full air-conditioning
- Just ask our tour guides if you decide to extend your stay
- We’ll deliver you back to the ferry terminal at 4pm (or your accommodation on Waiheke)
- The tour will include three or more vineyards and a 1.5hr – 2hr lunch.
- If you need to be picked up from your Waiheke accommodation just let us know
- Our experienced guide will be waiting to meet you with an Enjoi sign as soon as you get off
More Than a Wine Tour: Four Vineyards
Premium Waiheke Wine Tour- Four Vineyards
- Select the extra 4th vineyard tasting and experience how the wine is made and bottled in Batch’s state of the art winery.
- From the moment we pick you up from the ferry terminal, it’s our mission to live up to your highest expectations. You’ll enjoy gorgeous scenery out the window of our late model, luxury 12-seater mini-buses, the attention of a local guide who knows everything about the island and its wines, and that delightful feeling of ‘exclusivity’ that leaves plenty of room for spontaneity and fun. If you want to extend your Waiheke Island winery experience, you can either stay on at the vineyards or we can drop you Oneora village, which is only 1km from the ferry terminal and offers some of the best bars on Waiheke Island including the Aperitivo Wine Bar.
- All wine tastings are complimentary
- Please get the 10 am Fullers ferry from downtown Auckland or we will pick you up at 10 am from your Waiheke accommodation, just let us know your pick up address.
- Full commentary about Waiheke Island
- Plenty of photo opportunities and gorgeous scenery along the way.
- Our mini-buses are new luxury mini-buses, fully tinted for your privacy with air-conditioning for your comfort.
- Just ask our tour guides if you decide to extend your stay.
- We’ll deliver you back to the ferry terminal at 4pm (or your accommodation on Waiheke).
- The tour will include four or more vineyards
- A 1.5hr – 2hr lunch break at an award winning vineyard (lunch additional).
- Our experienced guide will be waiting to greet you with an Enjoi sign as soon as you get off the ferry on Waiheke.
About Enjoi NZ:
Enjoi NZ is a Qualmark-endorsed tour company that include wine tours, ecozip tours, fishing tours, hens and stag tours, spa tours, and fly and wine tours. Their tours operate out of Queenstown and Waiheke Island. The friendly team is more than happy to customise a tour itinerary to suit you. Enjoi is all about enhancing the experience by relaxing, having fun while you create friends and learning about wine.
Valid from May 24, 2019
Expires Sep 30, 2019
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used by one person in one visit. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Valid for option stipulated on coupon only. valid Thursday to Sunday. (seasonal changes to available tours, so please check when booking). Day tours start at 10 am. Must get the 10 am Fullers ferry from downtown Auckland (ensure you are there early enough to ensure your place on the ferry). You will be greeted as you walk off the ferry on Waiheke buy your guide holding up a sign saying ENJOI. Valid for one person and for the option purchased only. 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is void. Must be 18 years or older. Not suitable for pregnant women. Ferry tickets not included. Lunch not included, however lunch can be organised directly with the merchant when booking at an additional charge. Must be used in one visit. Tours require a minimum of two people. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.