- Pegasus Bay Winery: discover sustainable viticulture used to bring out the complex flavours and fruit character of the wines, featuring world-renowned dessert wines and elegant Pinot Noirs.
- Torlesse Wines: Two ranges produced from 4 vineyard sites including the Winery Block and the Mackenzie Vineyards. Varieties include Gewurztraminer, Albarino and Port.
- Greystone Wine: Varieties include Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Giles’ favourite Riesling – also taste the wines from the adjacent Muddy Water Wines
- Terrace Edge – A dramatic landscape captured in liquid form. A truly boutique winery cellar door run by co-owner Jill Chapman – taste the award-winning wines including St Laurent, Syrah and liquid Geography Riesling.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the summer
- Tour departs from pre-arranged central Christchurch location
- To your original departure point
- Allow 5 1/2 hours with lunch
- Wine tastings
- Lunch platter
- Transport by air-conditioned MPV
- Pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Explore four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards
About Giles Tours:
After a lifetime in the wine industry, Giles now takes small groups of wine enthusiasts on guided tours of the vineyards and wineries around Christchurch.
Visit four boutique wineries of North Canterbury on a wine-tasting tour with a delicious lunch. Departing Christchurch, you’ll taste a quality selection of wines in the acclaimed Waipara wine region, including stops at Pegasus Bay, Torlesse, Greystone and Terrace Edge or Waipara Springs. Learn from your knowledgeable guide about Waipara’s unique micro-climate as you taste a range of world-class red and white wines.
Valid from Dec 5, 2019
Expires Mar 31, 2020
Limit: 1 per user and 1 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. The six people (private hire) can choose a starting time.Subject to availability – tours run Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday throughout the summer. Minimum of 4 people for the trip to run. Any additional food and drink is extra and payable direct. Wineries may change on the day, due to circumstances beyond their control. Must be 18 years or older to attend. Not valid on public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.