- 1. The Wine Station - taste from a selection of over 80 wines with many from wineries without cellar doors.
- 2. Marlborough Museum - including a wine exhibit
- 3. Brayshaw Heritage Park - home to the Marlborough Historical Society, Marlborough Vintage Farm Machinery, The Vintage Car Club of NZ and many more.
- 4. Omaka Classic Cars - a unique collection of New Zealand vehicles that were popular during the 1950-1980 period.
- 5. Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre - two fascinating collections of rare aircraft brought to life in powerful displays created by internationally famous Weta Workshop.
- 6. Wither Hills - producing under the philosophy that the finest wines are always created from exceptional vineyards.
- 7. FROMM Winery - crafting single vineyard wines since 1992 and staying true to the roots of their European founder.
- 8. Cork & Keg - an English style tavern, serving beer, cider, wine and great food; warm fire in the winter.
- 9. Gibson Bridge - a boutique family owned vineyard nurtured on the banks of the fast flowing, alpine fed, Gisbson Creek.
- 10. Framingham - they make aromatic styled wines to accompany food. They have won several awards including 2018 New Zealand winery of the year.
- 11. Boom Town Brewing - at Boom Town Beer Garden, we've set the scene for you to enjoy the good times with friends & family in a relaxed atmosphere of chilled vibes & great beer in the warmth of Marlborough's summer sun.
- 12. Whitehaven Wines - located in the Vines Village, Whitehaven Wines have a singular vision of making wines from 100% Marlborough fruit.
- 13. Moa Brewery - enjoy the view from a beautiful patio along with a tasting of their award winning range of craft beers.
- 14. Jackson Estate - 100% Kiwi owned! Concentrating on low cropping yields and small batch fermentation with fruit from a single vineyard.
- 15. Allan Scott - exclusive wines and gifts, relaxing dining indoors or out, delicious seasonal menu and giant chess.
- 16. Cloudy Bay Winery - Cloudy Bay was among the first five wineries to be established in Marlborough, the country's finest wine region.
- 17. Hunters Wines - positioned in the original farmhouse and retaining the original villa characteristics, Hunters have tastings inside or out in the gardens. Visit the artist in residence and a light lunch.
- 18. Saint Clair - enjoy a locally sourced lunch in the middle of the vines with wines from one of Marlborough’s most awarded family owned wineries.
- 19. Makana Chocolate - manufacturers of gift quality chocolate at this boutique factory.
About Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, this most innovative idea was started in Marlborough and is also available in Queenstown, Bannockburn, and Nelson. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour at your leisure, you get to experience the best of wineries, breweries, food and attractions. They even store your wines and purchases for you in a simple numbered box system which is the same in every bus, when the buses meet to go back to the finish points you collect your items, it couldn’t be easier. They specialise in tours within the Queenstown, Bannockburn, Marlborough and Nelson regions where you can enjoy the world class wines, sensational cuisine, cheeses, craft beers, chocolatiers and the many other wonderful activities the locations have to offer.
Valid from Jun 11, 2022
Expires Sep 30, 2022
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Runs Fri-Sun April to October, and Mon-Sun October to April. Maximum 6 GrabOne customers per run. Requires 8 people to operate tours. Under 18's must be supervised by an adult or guardian. Not valid public holidays. One coupon is valid for one person. Please call for availability. Must be used in one visit. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Strictly no alcohol consumption onboard buses. If you have more than eight people wanting to to travel together, talk to Hop on Hop off as there are options. No more than eight people can get off the bus at any one stop without prior arrangement with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours. Tastings and food not included. Some Wineries will incur a tasting charge, payable direct and some wineries choose to waive it when you make a purchase. Please enquire 24-hours prior to booking date, no exceptions. Please email your vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org
. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.