- Tour Run Time: 9.45am - 5.45pm
- Tour Departure Point: The Station Information Centre (43 Camp Street, outside the Marmolada Cafe)
- Knowledgeable driver, great specials
- Free map & timetable
- All transport duration: 8 hours
- Hop on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing the duration of your stay at each spot - it's as simple as that!
- Check out some of the great specials and discounts offered exclusively to Hop On Hop Off customers at each stop!
1. Oxbow Adventure Co.- Oxbow Adventure Co. offers Jet Sprint Boats, Ultimate Off-Roaders and Clay Bird Shooting to give all adrenaline Junkies an incredibly unique and unforgettable experience.
2. Goldfields Mining Centre - Goldfields Mining Centre: Come and Explore the Goldfields and learn about the history. Finish your visit trying your luck at panning for gold.
3.Jones Family Fruit / Wine & Gardens - Jones Family Fruit Stall: Taste Fruit Ports and real fruit ice-cream made from their own orchard, or wines from 7th Heaven, their vineyard in Bannockburn.
4. Highland Motorsport - Museum - Highlands is a world class motorsport facility with experiences to match including ‘We-Drive’ or ‘U-Drive’ experiences, a Café, Museum and Loo with a View!
5. Heritage Precinct - The Heritage Precinct has buildings from the 1860’s main street of the gold town of Cromwell. Explore the history, cafes, unique businesses and art spaces.
6. Armando's Kitchen - A charming Italian Café and Restaurant in the Cromwell Heritage Precinct. Armando's Kitchen serves fresh pizza, pasta, pastries and Italian coffee.
7. The Office Restaurant and Bar - Restaurant and Bar delivering high quality food, a great selection of Wine, Beer, Cocktails, coffee and the best bailey's hot chocolates in Cromwell.
9. Misha's Vineyard - Misha’s Vineyard is one of New Zealand’s Top 20 Wineries. Overlooking Lake Dunstan they offer Pinot Noir and several white wines from their single-vineyard estate.
10. Stoaker Room - A true NZ Must Do! Try ther world famous barrel cuisine and signature 5 course banquet board, served with matching award winning Wild Earth Wines.
11.Wild Earth Wines (located at the Stoaker Room) - Wild Earth is a boutique family owned winery who produce award winning Pinot Noir and also some wonderful examples of aromatic and vibrant Pinot Gris, elegant cool climate Chardonnay, dry and sweet style Rieslings and beautiful Pinot Noir Rosé
12. Scott Base - Scott Base Vineyard is a cosy venue wrapped in vines with stunning views. Taste wine and craft beer, or enjoy light bites and share platters
13. Wooing Tree Vineyard - The Wooing Tree VIneyard, a family owned pinot noir specialist and home of the famous wooing tree, where the locals used to woo their lovers.
14. RiverRock Estate - Cromwell’s River Rock Estate, a boutique vineyard, winery and cellar door with luxury vineyard accommodation and Hot Pools complex. Also home of Tommy Cooper Port.
15. Mt Difficulty - Mt Difficulty Wines is the essence of Central Otago; a reflection of place. Bannockburn, under the auspices of Mt Difficulty is their home.
16. Domain Road - Domain Road Wines offer a personal & informative tasting of their home grown, award winning wines whilst enjoying spectacular views from their Cellar Door.
17. Desert Heart - The Desert Heart cellar door is an idyllic place to enjoy delicious food, exquisite wines and magnificent panoramic views including mountains and the Kawarau River.
18. Te Kano Estate - Te Kano Estate cellar door is in an award winning building. Te Kano is Maori for seed, reflecting their commitment to rejuvenate the land.
19. Bannockburn Hotel Wine Country Bar - Bannockburn Hotel, 2021 Regional Restaurant of the year, has over 230 wines available, many by the glass, and a sharing style Mediterranean/South Americas menu.
20. Black Rabbit Cafe - Black Rabbit Café offers simple but tasty food 7 days a week. Look out for their daily specials.
21. Carrick Winery & Vineyards - produce organic, wild-fermented, estate-grown within 1km of our Bannockburn winery and locally owned with on-site restaurant.
22. Akarua Winery - Akarua is a family owned winery established in 1996. Akarua, meaning ‘two vines’ Te Reo Māori, has a cellar door in both Arrowtown and Bannockburn.
*Be sure to show your HOHO wristband at each stop to claim fantastic stops
**at selected stops only, please visit their website for more information.
About Hop On-Hop Off Wine Tours:
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, this most innovative idea was started in Marlborough and is also available in Queenstown, Bannockburn, and Nelson. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour at your leisure, you get to experience the best of wineries, breweries, food and attractions. They even store your wines and purchases for you in a simple numbered box system which is the same in every bus, when the buses meet to go back to the finish points you collect your items, it couldn’t be easier. They specialise in tours within the Queenstown, Bannockburn, Marlborough and Nelson regions where you can enjoy the world class wines, sensational cuisine, cheeses, craft beers, chocolatiers and the many other wonderful activities the locations have to offer.