- There is no better way to explore Otago wineries than on a powered bicycle. Cruising around the grape vines through the Gibbston Valley vineyards, you will saturate your senses with a fresh view on the wine you drink everyday.
- The key to a great wine tasting tour in Central Otago is to slow down and savour the experience with the help of our knowledgeable guide, who will take you to the most sensational wineries to share all of the wine making secrets.
- A powerful eBike does all the work for you. You don’t have to be an athletic road cyclist. Our eBikes will save your energy and flatten any hills. Just sit back and enjoy the spectacular scenery and taste all of the fantastic wines that Gibbston Valley has to offer.
- Your eBike tour starts in the historic gold mining village of Arrowtown and runs along the Arrow and Kawarau rivers, crossing 4 magical suspension bridges.The bike path continues over the world-famous Kawarau Bungy Bridge and finally brings you to Wine Paradise of Otago – Gibbston Valley.
- Visit manicured vineyards and taste the best wine Central Otago has to offer on their exclusive guided tour.
Grab an eBike Queenstown wine tour including ebike hire, transportation, customised wine tastings, tour guide, and more from Guided eBike Tours 'Ride to the Sky'.
Choose from five options:
- $229 for 1 person
- $458 for 2 people
- $687 for 3 people
- $916 for 4 people
- $1,145 for 5 people
- $229 for 6 people
- $1,603 for 7 people
- $183.20 for 8 people
- $229 for 9 people
- $2,290 for 10 people
- $2,519 for 11 people