- The historic Shakespeare Brewery has been making stunning craft brews for decades, longer than any brewpub in the country!
- The Beer tasting includes Beer Tasting paddles and a great selection of Bar Snacks to choose from.
- During the Beer Tasting, the customers can choose any 4 beers in full size tasting paddle glasses among 8 Shakespeare premium craft beers on tap. Tasting paddles will be served with ‘beer tasting bar snacks menu’ freshly cooked food at Shakespeare’s famous live kitchen.
- To get a first-hand experience of the place that has given New Zealand its iconic craft beer, join the historic Brewery Tour Monday to Sunday at 4.00pm and you may find the Brewers in action. Subject to minimum two persons, advance bookings and availability.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a NZ's oldest microbrewery brewery pub tour with beer tasting and snacks from The Shakespeare Hotel & Brewery.
Choose from three options:
- $29 for one person
- $58 for two people
- $87 for three people
- $116 for four people