- Waiheke Island is renowned for its amazing views and even better vineyards - now you have a chance to explore this beautiful piece of New Zealand with some wine tastings at three incredible vineyards (vineyards may include Batch, Mudbrick, Obsidian, Cable Bay, Kennedy Point).
- You'll be picked up at the ferry terminal on your choice of day on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, and be transported to each vineyard. Sit back and delight in the assorted selection of wines at the vineyards.
- Tuck into some delightful fish n' chips on the beach and be guided around the island on a retro 18-seat bus with fun commentary from your local tour guide.
- With brisk Autumn weather and colourful scenery all-around, this is a beautiful time to visit the vineyards.
- Head back to the ferry terminal at the end of the day and reminisce on the amazing experience you've just had.
- Valid from Friday to Sunday.
Grab an Autumn wine tasting experience on Waiheke island including fish n' chips, and transportation to and from the ferry terminal thanks to The Waihekean.
Choose from eight options:
- $99 for one person
- $198 for two people
- $297 for three people
- $396 for four people
- $495 for five people
- $594 for six people
- $693 for seven people
- $792 for eight people