- Visit 3 x incredible wineries and enjoy 3-5 wine tastings at each
- Enjoy a breathtaking scenic drive that captures picture-perfect photos from every angle “from the waves to the vineyards”
- Lunch stop (cost of lunch is not included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Tour duration approx 5.5 hours
- 10.00am - Depart Auckland on Fullers sailing to Waiheke Island (ferry fare not included in deal price)
- 10.35am - Arrive at Matiatia Wharf Waiheke Island. Here you will be greeted by one of our Waiheke Pick-Me-Up representatives
- 11.15am - Get ready to sample some delicious wines as we arrive at our first vineyard
- 12.15pm - Arrive at our second vineyard for another unforgettable tasting
- 12.45pm - Enjoy a relaxed afternoon lunch as you unwind amongst the vines
- 14.30pm - Pick up from lunch venue
- 15.00pm - Arrive at our third vineyard for another tasting
- 16.00pm - Depart Waiheke on Fullers sailing to Auckland
About Waiheke Pick-Me-Up Tours and Transfers:
Their mission at Waiheke Pick-Me-Up is to provide guests with truly fun and memorable experiences, enabling them to indulge in the best food, wine and adventures that Waiheke Island has to offer. Because everyone needs a Pick-Me-Up!
Valid from Jan 23, 2021
Expires May 1, 2021
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Voucher is valid for one person only. Shared group tour: Max 10 passengers. Ferry cost is not included. Strictly R18 for service of alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. To consume alcohol at the venues, guests must be able to prove they are over 18 years of age. Waiheke Pick-Me-Up reserves the right to use alternate vehicles and operators. They reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary without notice. They will make every effort to secure a lunch reservation at your venue of choice, however at times it may not be possible, and an alternate arrangement will be made. The consumption of alcohol is not permitted in their vehicles. Intoxicated or rude passengers causing disturbance will be requested to depart the vehicle, no refund will be provided. Passengers who soil or vomit in vehicles will be charged a cleaning fee of $50-$300. Will either be charged to your credit card or cash payment. Waiheke Pick-Me-Up will not be held responsible for any damage caused intentionally or otherwise to people, property or venues and the guests and/ or organiser will be held liable to cover any additional costs incurred. Their tours operate in varying weather conditions, during extreme weather events we will review the situation and confirm any cancellations by 8am on the day. Some cellar doors are ‘By appointment only’ and some others are closed on weekdays from Easter to NZ Labour Weekend (end October) so may not be available to host tastings. There is also a significant ‘wedding business’ on Waiheke Island and that might limit available tasting times. Should you require to reschedule your booking, please advise us at least 48 hours ahead of your booked start time. Not valid public holidays. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.