- Visit 3 x incredible wineries and enjoy 3-5 wine tastings at each
- Enjoy a breathtaking scenic drive that captures picture-perfect photos from every angle “from the waves to the vineyards”
- Lunch stop (cost of lunch is not included)
- Pick-up and drop-off at Matiatia Ferry Terminal
- Tour duration approx 5.5 hours
- 10.00am - Depart Auckland on Fullers sailing to Waiheke Island (ferry fare not included in deal price)
- 10.35am - Arrive at Matiatia Wharf Waiheke Island. Here you will be greeted by one of the Waiheke Pick-Me-Up representatives
- 11.15am - Get ready to sample some delicious wines as you arrive at the first vineyard
- 12.15pm - Arrive at the second vineyard for another unforgettable tasting
- 12.45pm - Enjoy a relaxed afternoon lunch as you unwind amongst the vines
- 14.30pm - Pick up from lunch venue
- 15.00pm - Arrive at the third vineyard for another tasting
- 16.00pm - Depart Waiheke on Fullers sailing to Auckland
About Waiheke Pick-Me-Up Tours and Transfers:
Their mission at Waiheke Pick-Me-Up is to provide guests with truly fun and memorable experiences, enabling them to indulge in the best food, wine and adventures that Waiheke Island has to offer. Because everyone needs a Pick-Me-Up!
Valid from Feb 1, 2022
Expires Jun 30, 2022
Limit: 10 per user and 10 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid for specified number of people only. Shared group tour: max 10 passengers. Ferry cost not included. Strictly R18 for service of alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Host responsibility applies. To consume alcohol at the venues, guests must be able to prove they are 18yrs+. Waiheke Pick-Me-Up reserves the right to use alternate vehicles/operators, & to alter any part of the itinerary without notice. They will make every effort to secure a lunch reservation at your venue of choice, however at times it may not be possible, & an alternate arrangement will be made. Consumption of alcohol is not permitted in their vehicles. Intoxicated or rude passengers causing disturbance will be requested to depart the vehicle, no refund will be provided. Passengers who soil/vomit in vehicles will be charged a cleaning fee $50-$300 charged to your credit card or cash payment. Waiheke Pick-Me-Up will not be held responsible for any damage caused intentionally or otherwise to people/property/venues & the guests &/or organiser will be held liable to cover any additional costs incurred. Tours operate in varying weather conditions, during extreme weather events they will review the situation & confirm cancellations by 8am on the day. Some cellar doors are ‘By appointment only’ & some are closed weekdays from Easter to NZ Labour Weekend (end October) so may not be available. There is also a significant ‘wedding business’ on Waiheke Island that might limit available tasting times. Should you require to reschedule your booking, please advise at least 48hrs ahead of your booked start time. Not valid public holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.