- The Safelite is made in New Zealand to meet NZTA regulations and keep you and your family safe and legal when carrying bikes
- It has a full two-year warranty, fits into your car boot and comes in a recyclable cardboard box which can be used for storing or carrying the panel
- The Safelite slots onto all bike racks sold in New Zealand and easily clipped into position using Safelite's specially designed “Safeclips"
- It has a top-quality, easy to handle, flat 7 pin connector, which fits into any standard trailer socket and comes with enough cable for up to 4 bikes on a bike rack
- It is made from UVP waterproof composite, with white aluminium both sides
- Both lights are high-quality, shock resistant LED’s, sealed and made to Safelite’s own specifications
- It has pre-positioned holes ready to mount a standard NZTA supplementary number plate
- It comes with dome-head, stainless steel number plate securing bolts
- Material: UVP composite, aluminium
- Dimensions (L): approx. 1 meter
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Pay $23 extra per option for delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes. Due to current high demand on couriers nationwide, please be aware that there may be slight delivery delays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade