- Air-bleed switch - press this switch to adjust to normal air pressure when the tyre pressure is too high.
- Self-locking head
- Easy to connect
- Includes shockproof rubber sleeve
- Pressure range : 0-70psi
- Dial gauge diameter: about 6cm
- Heavy-duty rubber hose length: about 30cm
- High-pressure air pump nozzle diameter: about 9mm / nozzle inner diameter: about 7mm
- Max. pressure: 15BAR, 220PSI, 1500kPa
- Suitable for: trucks, motorcycles, most tires of bike, automobiles and any passenger vehicles
- Includes: 1 x type pressure deflator gauge, 1 x four-way one valve tool, 4 x valve cap, 1 x operating instruction
- Gauge meter diameter: 6cm
- Length: 40cm
- Case dimensions (WLH): approx. 11 x 17 x 5cm
- Materials: plastic, metal
- For accuracy, check the pressure when tires are cold
- Pressure increases with heat. Tires can lose one pound per month under normal conditions
- Proper tire pressure improves gas mileage, handling, braking and durability
- To avoid the possibility of eye injury, eye protection must be worn when using this gauge
- Do not exceed maximum pressure on the gauge
- Dropping or severe jarring may impair the accuracy of gauge
Manual instruction: Determine the proper pressure for your tires by checking the owner's manual or driver's side doorjamb placard. Check tire pressure before driving when tires are cold. Press check onto the tire stem. The air pressure of your tire will be displayed.
Limit: 4 per user and 2 as gift for others
Free urban delivery. Enter address when purchasing. No PO Boxes or rural delivery (Waiheke Island is rural delivery). No refunds unless required by law, no cashback, not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.
Business in Trade