- Keep your car driving smoothly with a cambelt replacement, 24-point safety check, fluid top-up and battery check thanks to the team at Lightning Automotive.
- Your cambelt plays a part in controlling the opening and closing of the engine's valves - so if your cambelt breaks while driving it can do great damage to your cars engine, which will be a very expensive fix.
- Prevent major damage to your cars engine by keeping your cambelt up to scratch - most cars need this replaced every 100,000km.
- A courtesy car is available to you while yours is in the shop so you don't have any interruptions to your busy schedule.
- Covers most Japanese and Australian cars (European models, Subarus, V6s and V8s will incur an additional charge – please phone to enquire.)
Grab a cambelt replacement, a 24-point safety check, fluid top-up and battery check for $259 from Lightning Automotive.