- The braking system in your vehicle is perhaps its single most important safety mechanism.
- Although slightly more expensive than organic break pads, ceramic break pads have many advantages.
- Ceramic brake pads are very quiet, creating little-to-no extra sound when the brakes are applied.
- Compared to organic brake pads, ceramic brake pads tend to produce less dust and other particles over time as they wear down as well as being more reliable in a wider range of temperatures and driving conditions.
Grab a top quality ceramic brake pads replacement including fittings from Mechanics on Grafton.
Choose from two options:
- $120 for front or rear top quality ceramic brake pads replacement
- $240 for full quality ceramic brake pads replacement