- Keep your trusty hot rod up and running with a cambelt replacement from the amazing Mechanics on Grafton.
- They're highly experienced when it comes to all things mechanical, ensuring your vehicle's treatment is done right.
- This fantastic deal gets you a cambelt replacement for your Japanese car, with options for newer Mitsubishi and Subaru models.
- You can even get a waterpump with your cambelt replacement, with both services done at the same time for maximum convenience.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a full cambelt replacement from the Mechanics on Grafton.
Choose from four options:
- $349 for a Japanese four-cylinder engine (excludes Mitsubishi/Subaru from 1998 or newer)
- $449 for a Mitsubishi/Subaru from 1998 or newer, diesel, commercial, boxer, 4x4 or V6 petrol engine
- $649 for a Japanese four-cylinder engine (excludes Mitsubishi/Subaru from 1998 or newer) including waterpump
- $749 for a Mitsubishi/Subaru from 1998 or newer, diesel, commercial, boxer, 4x4 or V6 petrol engine including waterpump