- Keep your car driving smoothly with a cambelt replacement, including all labour thanks to the team at GEM.
- Your cambelt plays a part in controlling the opening and closing of the engine's valves - so if your cambelt breaks while driving it can do great damage to your cars' engine, which can be a very expensive fix.
- Prevent major damage to your car by keeping your cambelt up to scratch - most cars need this replaced every 100,000km.
- A courtesy car is available to you while yours is in the shop so you don't have any interruptions to your busy schedule.
Grab a cambelt replacement including all labour from Glen Eden Mechanics.
Choose from three options:
- $199 for cambelt replacement including all labour for any four cylinder Japanese car
- $299 for cambelt replacement - install package - V6 Japanese cars only
- $399 for cambelt replacement - install package - four-cylinder European cars only