- Bring your own bike along to build up your confidence and learn vital skills, or if you haven't found your dream bike yet, choose to have a motorcycle, helmet and gloves provided for the course.
- Each student will complete the course, before undertaking the basic handling test. Certificates will be granted if the test is passed.
- This is the basic handling skills test, legally required so you can sit your motorbike learners licence.
- Build up skills and confidence as you spend time on the bike and receive professional training.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a motorbike handling course from Stephen's Driving School.
Choose from two options:
- $89 for an NZTA-approved motorbike handling course and test
- $115 for the course, test, and use of motorcycle, helmet and glove hire