- Bring your own bike along to build up your confidence and learn vital skills, or if you haven't found your dream bike yet, choose to have a motorcycle, helmet and gloves provided for the course.
- Each student will complete the course, before undertaking the basic handling test. Certificates will be granted if the test is passed.
- This is the basic handling skills test, legally required so you can sit your motorbike learners licence.
- Build up skills and confidence as you spend time on the bike and receive professional training.
Grab a motorbike handling course from Stephen's Driving School.
Choose from two options:
- $89 for an NZTA-approved motorbike handling course and test
- $115 for the course, test, and use of motorcycle, helmet and glove hire