- Wheel alignment can change by simply hitting a pothole, having faulty suspension or any number of other reasons.
- The wrong wheel alignment can result in irregular wear on your tyres, low fuel efficiency and extra strain on the driver.
- Having the correct wheel alignment is important when it comes to the safety and the lifespan of your tyres, so it's important to get things checked if they feel a bit out of line.
- If your car is resisting steering, you've recently had new tyres fitted, or you've travelled 10,000km since your last wheel alignment, get in touch with the team at Bridgestone Tyre Centre.
- Using the latest technology, experienced technicians will check your wheel alignment, as well as the condition of your suspension components to make sure it’s all in order.
Grab a complete wheel alignment service for $39 from Bridgestone Tyre Centre.