- Getting your wheels aligned properly at Discount Tyres can add thousands of kilometres to the life of your tyres and improve your vehicle’s fuel efficiency. Let them point you in the right direction.
- All tyres wear down eventually, but tyres that aren’t aligned properly will wear down unevenly. That means your tyres will lose tread faster than they should do, then you’ve got to spring for new tyres sooner. Avoid all that hassle and extra cost with an annual check-up.
- Keep hold of those hard-earned dollars. You’ll need new tyres less often plus save on petrol at the weekly fill. Aligned tyres means less carbon emissions, so you’re doing your bit for the environment too.
- Valid at three Auckland locations: Glenfield, Grey Lynn & Browns Bay.
- $59 for Wheel Alignment incl. Pressure & Safety Check
- $79 for Wheel Alignment incl. Pressure Check, Tyre Rotation, Two-Wheel Balancing & Safety Check